Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Fri December 22, 2006
Massachusetts Lawmaker Wants to Ban Trans Fat from Restaurants
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – First it was New York city, and now Massachusetts may be the next battle ground for legislation that would ban trans fats in restaurants. Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has that story.