Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
WAMC New England News
Thu February 16, 2006
Massachusetts Lawmakers Consider Decriminalizing Some Marijuana Possession
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – A bill that would decriminalize possession of small amounts of marijuana is making its way though the Massachusetts state house.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff reports.