Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Tue February 21, 2006
Massachusetts May Ban Handheld Cell Use While Driving
By Dan Bobkoff
BOSTON, MA – It's illegal to use a handheld cellphone while driving in New York and Connecticut. Will Massachusetts be next?
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the story.