Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New England News
Tue February 21, 2006
Massachusetts May Ban Handheld Cell Use While Driving
By Dan Bobkoff
BOSTON, MA – It's illegal to use a handheld cellphone while driving in New York and Connecticut. Will Massachusetts be next?
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the story.