Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Mon July 17, 2006
Massachusetts May Not Pass ID Theft Legislation This Year
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – With just two weeks left in the Massachusetts legislative session, consumer advocates are losing hope that state lawmakers will pass identity theft legislation before next year. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has more.