Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Fri November 12, 2004
Massachusetts Medicaid Money Could Be Slashed
By Kelly Wilkinson
North Adams, MA – The federal government is eyeing Massachusetts' Medicaid program and threatening to cut some of its funding. As WAMC's Kelly Wilkinson reports, health care advocates around the state are watching as Massachusetts representatives make their case to keep the money.