Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri November 12, 2004
Massachusetts Medicaid Money Could Be Slashed
By Kelly Wilkinson
North Adams, MA – The federal government is eyeing Massachusetts' Medicaid program and threatening to cut some of its funding. As WAMC's Kelly Wilkinson reports, health care advocates around the state are watching as Massachusetts representatives make their case to keep the money.