Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri November 12, 2004
Massachusetts Medicaid Money Could Be Slashed
By Kelly Wilkinson
North Adams, MA – The federal government is eyeing Massachusetts' Medicaid program and threatening to cut some of its funding. As WAMC's Kelly Wilkinson reports, health care advocates around the state are watching as Massachusetts representatives make their case to keep the money.