Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Thu March 2, 2006
Massachusetts Part D update
By Carrie Saldo
Great Barrington, MA – States across the nation have been grappling with the challenges presented by the medicare Part D prescription drug plan. Vermont officials found it so convoluted they shelved the program temporarily and while Massachusetts hasn't needed to go that far, those on the front lines - pharmacists and elder care workers - told WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo they will be navigating the intricacies of the program for sometime.