Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
New England News
Thu August 2, 2012
Massachusetts Residents Can Access Voter Registration Forms Online
Massachusetts residents can now access the state's voter registration form by simply going online and printing it out at home.
Massachusetts Secretary of State William Galvin announced Thursday that the mail-in voter registration form can be accessed on his agency's website. Also available in Spanish and Chinese, the form can be sent in by mail or handed in to the resident's town clerk or city election department.
Galvin's office said the online forms are similar to a national form already available on the web.
Massachusettsresidents looking to register to vote must be a U.S. citizen and 18-years-old on or before Sept. 6 — the date of the Primary Election. Residents must submit the forms by Aug. 17 to vote in the Primary Election.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.