Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
New England News
Thu August 2, 2012
Massachusetts Residents Can Access Voter Registration Forms Online
Massachusetts residents can now access the state's voter registration form by simply going online and printing it out at home.
Massachusetts Secretary of State William Galvin announced Thursday that the mail-in voter registration form can be accessed on his agency's website. Also available in Spanish and Chinese, the form can be sent in by mail or handed in to the resident's town clerk or city election department.
Galvin's office said the online forms are similar to a national form already available on the web.
Massachusettsresidents looking to register to vote must be a U.S. citizen and 18-years-old on or before Sept. 6 — the date of the Primary Election. Residents must submit the forms by Aug. 17 to vote in the Primary Election.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.