Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Thu November 19, 2009
Massachusetts Senate Passes Education Reform
By Charlie Deitz
Massachusetts – After 2 full days in session, the Massachusetts senate has passed a bill aimed at closing the performance gap in the state's public education system. The bill looks to expand charter schools, protect regional transportation budgets and assist underperforming districts. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief Charlie Deitz reports .