Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Tue April 4, 2006
Massachusetts State House Voting on Landmark Health Care Bill
By Dan Bobkoff
BOston, ma – The Massachusetts Legislature is voting today on a landmark health care reform bill that could provide insurance coverage for nearly all citizens in the state.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the story.