Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New England News
Tue April 4, 2006
Massachusetts State House Voting on Landmark Health Care Bill
By Dan Bobkoff
BOston, ma – The Massachusetts Legislature is voting today on a landmark health care reform bill that could provide insurance coverage for nearly all citizens in the state.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the story.