Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
New England News
Tue January 15, 2013
Massachusetts State Representative David Linsky - Gun Control
The gun control debate is about to begin on Beacon Hill in Boston. A state lawmaker will introduce legislation this week that will, among other things, require assault weapons in Massachusetts to remain locked and secured at gun clubs, when not in use by their owners. The legislation is from State House Democrat David Linsky of the 5th Middlesex District. He spoke today with WAMC’s Brian Shields.
New York News