Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri November 19, 2004
Massachusetts Tells Buses to Quit Idling
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – Massachusetts environmental officials are trying to change the common practice drivers idling their engines. As WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports, they're starting in places where they say people are most at risk of being affected by diesel fumes.