Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri June 11, 2004
Massachusetts on Verge of Statewide Smoking Ban
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – Massachusetts is on the verge of becoming the sixth state in the country to enact a statewide smoking ban. After passing the House and Senate, the measure now goes to Governor Mitt Romney - who has said he would sign the bill. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.