Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue March 18, 2003
MassMoCA Director Receives Commonwealth Award
By Arlen Cellana
North Adams, MA – The Massachusetts Cultural Council has announced six winners of its 2003 Commonwealth Awards, the state's highest honors in the arts, humanities and sciences. Chosen by a committee of arts and business leaders, the recipients were drawn from a pool of 150 statewide nominations received in December 2002. One of this year's winners is a familiar name in the Northern Berkshires. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.