Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Mon February 26, 2007
Mayor Calls for Drug Dealer Death Penalty
By Pat Bradley
Barre, VT – The mayor of a small city in Vermont wants the state to consider a death penalty law for convicted crack and heroin dealers. He also wants the legislature to legalize marijuana. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.