Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Tue February 20, 2007
Mayor Questions Fire Chief Comp Time
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The mayor of Plattsburgh, New York is charging the city's fire chief with taking hundreds of hours of comp time that he claims the chief had no right to use. He wants the chief to compensate the city for almost twenty-eight hundred hours taken over the years. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.