Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Wed May 30, 2007
Mayors: Governor's proposal shows "courage"
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Berkshire County's two mayors are among the municipal leaders who have signed-on to support Governor Deval Patrick's proposed Municipal Partnership Act, a series of proposals the governor says are designed to generate more revenue for cities and towns. Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, has this report;