Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Wed July 9, 2008
MBTA workers will pay a portion of their health care premiums
MA – MBTA workers will pay a portion of their health care premiums after retirement for the first time under a new contract assembled in arbitration between the transit agency and
union officials. WAMC's Carrie Saldo has more.COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.