Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Tue January 1, 2013
The Media Project #1126
(Airs: 12/30 & 12/31/12) WAMC's Alan Chartock, Albany Times Union Associate Editor Mike Spain, and Daily Gazette Editor Judy Patrick talk about the biggest stories of the year, the biggest media mistakes of the year, the controversy over a newspaper publishing a list of gun owners, and much more.