Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Sun October 27, 2013
The Media Project #1169
ALBANY, NY (WAMC) - (Airs: 10/27 & 10/28) WAMC's Alan Chartock, Albany Times Union Editor Rex Smith, and Poughkeepsie Journal Editor Stu Shinske discuss whether advertisers have influence over media, what reporting errors get people fired, wealthy people buying newspapers, and much more.