Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Sun June 8, 2014
The Media Project #1201
(Airs 6/8, 6/9) The Media Project is an inside look at media coverage of current events with WAMC's Alan Chartock, Albany Times Union Editor Rex Smith, and University at Albany Professor and Investigative Journalist Rosemary Armao. On this week's show they talk about a study that shows Stephen Colbert has done better than journalists at explaining campaign finance, advocacy journalism, the worst bosses, and much more.