Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Thu September 7, 2006
Medical Residents Often Exceed 30-hour Work Limit--Study
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – New studies out this week in the Journal of the American Medical Association report that many first-year medical residents are working more hours than allowed. And as Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff reports, the research suggests even those standards may be too lenient.