Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon December 5, 2005
The Medicare Melee
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – For older citizens who are finding it difficult to determine which Medicare Part D prescription plan is best for them, senior centers and councils for the aging in the Northeast region have been trying to help. One example is the Dutchess County Office of the Aging in Poughkeepsie. It has a program that can help seniors figure out which plan will best meet their needs:
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more...