Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon December 5, 2005
The Medicare Melee
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – For older citizens who are finding it difficult to determine which Medicare Part D prescription plan is best for them, senior centers and councils for the aging in the Northeast region have been trying to help. One example is the Dutchess County Office of the Aging in Poughkeepsie. It has a program that can help seniors figure out which plan will best meet their needs:
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more...