Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
WAMC New York News
Fri April 14, 2006
In the medicine cabinets
By Jessica Bloustein
Saratoga Springs, NY – A rising trend in prescription drug abuse among teenagers in the United States has not affected the city of Saratoga Springs or the surrounding region, but law enforcement and prevention counseling services say that's no reason not to be prepared.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.