Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri April 14, 2006
In the medicine cabinets
By Jessica Bloustein
Saratoga Springs, NY – A rising trend in prescription drug abuse among teenagers in the United States has not affected the city of Saratoga Springs or the surrounding region, but law enforcement and prevention counseling services say that's no reason not to be prepared.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.