Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue July 15, 2003
Mental Health Groups Push for Timothy's Law
By Karen Dewitt
Albany, NY – Mental Health groups say they'll try this summer to bring attention to what they say is a glaring lack of adequate mental health care in New York State. They say the hazards of the lack of mental health
coverage are tragically documented in the case of Timothy O'Clair, who died just before his 13th birthday. Karen Dewitt has more.