Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Thu October 30, 2008
Mentally ill man found not guilty
Enfield, CT – A three judge panel has found that an Enfield man is not guilty of murder in the beating death of his father because he is mentally ill. WAMC's Charlie Deitz reports.
COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.