Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Mon February 27, 2006
Mentor Hospitals Selected to Help Reduce Medical Errors
By Dan Bobkoff
SPRINGFIELD, MA – Baystate Medical Center in Springfield is among a number of regional hospitals selected as peer mentors in a nonprofit's campaign to reduce medical errors and hospital infections. The organization hopes to save as many as 100,000 lives through its efforts.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff reports.