Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
WAMC New England News
Mon February 27, 2006
Mentor Hospitals Selected to Help Reduce Medical Errors
By Dan Bobkoff
SPRINGFIELD, MA – Baystate Medical Center in Springfield is among a number of regional hospitals selected as peer mentors in a nonprofit's campaign to reduce medical errors and hospital infections. The organization hopes to save as many as 100,000 lives through its efforts.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff reports.