Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Mon April 7, 2014
Meteorologist Jason Caterina's Forecast
Today: Sunshine to start, then increasing clouds with the chance for showers late in the afternoon, gusty winds out of the south 15-20mph with highs in the mid 50s.
Tonight: Periods of rain, some moderate to heavy, still quite breezy, lows in the mid 40s.
Tuesday: Steady rain tapers to scattered showers, some breaks in the overcast, breezy, highs in the mid 50s but given enough sunshine, could be closer to 60°