Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- NYS Assemblyman, POK Mayor Pan Talk Of Gun Storage Ordinance
Wed July 9, 2014
Meteorologist Jason Caterina's Forecast
Partly sunny, warm and humid with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon, highs in the low to mid 80s.
Showers and storms taper off during the evening, turning partly cloudy overnight, cooler and less humid with lows in the mid and upper 50s.
Mostly sunny and nice, highs in the mid 70s to near 80°.