Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
Wed July 9, 2014
Meteorologist Jason Caterina's Forecast
Partly sunny, warm and humid with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon, highs in the low to mid 80s.
Showers and storms taper off during the evening, turning partly cloudy overnight, cooler and less humid with lows in the mid and upper 50s.
Mostly sunny and nice, highs in the mid 70s to near 80°.