Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri February 8, 2013
Meteorologist Paul Caiano - Snowfall Total Map and Forecast
Newschannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano forecasts snow tonight, heavy at times. Windy with considerable blowing and drifting snow. Lows in the teens to near 20.
Total accumulation by morning:
8-14" Mohawk Valley, Greater Capital District, Southern Adirondacks and Central Vermont
12-24" Catskills, the Mid and Lower Hudson Valley, the Taconics and Berkshires, Southern Vermont and Southern New England including the Litchfield Hills.
Paul Caiano's forecasts are also available at WNYT.com and on his Facebook page.