Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Fri February 8, 2013
Meteorologist Paul Caiano - Snowfall Total Map and Forecast
Newschannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano forecasts snow tonight, heavy at times. Windy with considerable blowing and drifting snow. Lows in the teens to near 20.
Total accumulation by morning:
8-14" Mohawk Valley, Greater Capital District, Southern Adirondacks and Central Vermont
12-24" Catskills, the Mid and Lower Hudson Valley, the Taconics and Berkshires, Southern Vermont and Southern New England including the Litchfield Hills.
Paul Caiano's forecasts are also available at WNYT.com and on his Facebook page.