Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Fri February 8, 2013
Meteorologist Paul Caiano - Snowfall Total Map and Forecast
Newschannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano forecasts snow tonight, heavy at times. Windy with considerable blowing and drifting snow. Lows in the teens to near 20.
Total accumulation by morning:
8-14" Mohawk Valley, Greater Capital District, Southern Adirondacks and Central Vermont
12-24" Catskills, the Mid and Lower Hudson Valley, the Taconics and Berkshires, Southern Vermont and Southern New England including the Litchfield Hills.
Paul Caiano's forecasts are also available at WNYT.com and on his Facebook page.