Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu February 20, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Sunshine followed by increasing clouds. Milder. Highs in the lower 40's.
Cloudy with showers tonight. Areas of freezing rain possible. Patchy dense fog. Lows in the mid 30's.
Rain tomorrow. Breezy and mild. Highs in the upper 40's.