Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Mon February 24, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
A mix of sun and clouds, breezy and colder with scattered snow showers. Highs in the upper 20's and lower 30's.
Partly cloudy, breezy and cold tonight. Lows in the lower teens.
Mostly cloudy, breezy and cold with scattered snow showers.tomorrow. Highs in the mid 20's.