Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Mon March 10, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Morning snow showers, then mostly cloudy and seasonably cool today. Highs near 40.
Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers tonight. Lows in the lower 30's.
A mix of sun and clouds and breezy tomorrow. Highs in the lower 40's.