Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Tue March 11, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Mostly cloudy, breezy and milder today. Highs in the mid 40's.
Cloudy but dry this evening, with snow and rain developing toward morning. Lows in the upper 20's and lower 30's.
Tomorrow: Snow, heavy at times in the Adirondacks, Champlain Valley and Central and Northern Vermont. Rain and snow early, changing to rain in the Mohawk Valley, Greater Capital District, Northern Catskills, Southern Vermont and The Berkshires. Mainly rain for the Southern Catskills, Mid and Lower Hudson Valley and Southern New England. Precipitation will transition to some freezing rain, then sleet, and back to all snow from northwest to southeast through the evening hours. Highs in the 30's.