Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Wed March 19, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Sunshine early today, followed by increasing clouds. Chance of light rain or snow toward evening. Highs in the upper 30's.
Cloudy with rain and snow tonight. Lows in the lower 30's.
Mostly cloudy and breezy tomorrow with scattered rain and snow showers. Highs in the lower to mid 40's.