Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri March 21, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Mostly cloudy early today then increasing sun, breezy and cool. Highs in the lower 40's.
Clear early tonight, then increasing clouds with a chance of snow by morning. Lows in the 20's.
Snow early tomorrow, especially north of I-90. Light snow, sleet and rain elsewhere, changing to rain showers before ending in the late morning. High in the lower 40's.