Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon March 24, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Mostly sunny, breezy and very cold today. Highs in the mid 20's.
Clear early tonight, then increasing clouds. Lows 5 to 15.
Increasing and thickening clouds tomorrow. A Chance of snow in the afternoon, especially in New England. High in the lower 30's.