Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue March 25, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Some sun, then increasing clouds today. A chance for light snow showers late. Highs in the mid 30's.
Cloudy with scattered snow showers tonight, perhaps a steadier light snow in Central New England. Lows near 20.
Morning snow showers. Then increasing sun, very windy and coold. High in the lower 30's.