Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Thu March 27, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Some morning sun, then increasing clouds today. Highs near 40.
Cloudy and becoming breezy tonight. Chance of showers toward morning, perhaps some freezing rain before sunrise. Low in the lower 30's.
Cloudy, breezy and milder tomorrow with rain likely. Highs in the upper 40's.