Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Fri April 4, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Thickening clouds and becoming breezy with rain developing later today. Highs in the 40's.
Cloudy with rain tonight. Also, areas of fog. Low in the mid 30's.
Mostly cloudy, windy and cool tomorrow with a shower possible. Highs in the upper 40's.