Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Tue April 15, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Rain, heavy at times today. A thunderstorm possible. Early highs in the lower to mid 60's, then temperatures fall sharply by dark.
Rain changes to sleet and snow this evening before ending. A coating up to a couple of inches possible across the higher terrain. Windy with lows in the lower to mid 20's.
Mostly sunny, breezy and much cooler tomorrow. Highs in the lower to mid 40's.