Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue April 15, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Rain, heavy at times today. A thunderstorm possible. Early highs in the lower to mid 60's, then temperatures fall sharply by dark.
Rain changes to sleet and snow this evening before ending. A coating up to a couple of inches possible across the higher terrain. Windy with lows in the lower to mid 20's.
Mostly sunny, breezy and much cooler tomorrow. Highs in the lower to mid 40's.