Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- NYS Assemblyman, POK Mayor Pan Talk Of Gun Storage Ordinance
Wed May 14, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Mostly cloudy with the chance of a shower today, possibly a thunderstorm. Highs in the mid and upper 70's, 60's in New England.
Mostly cloudy tonight, with a chance of showers, possibly a thunderstorm. Lows near 60.
A mix of sun and clouds tomorrow. More humid with a chance of a shower or thunderstorm. Highs in the lower 80's.