Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- NYS Assemblyman, POK Mayor Pan Talk Of Gun Storage Ordinance
Thu May 15, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
A mix of sun and clouds, warm and more humid today. Breezy with a scattered shower or thunderstorm. Highs near 80.
Mostly cloudy tonight, with the chance of a shower or thunderstorm. Lows in the lower 60's.
Cloudy tomorrow with scattered showers in the morning, then a steadier rain and possibly thunderstorms in the afternoon through the evening. Highs in the lower 70's.