Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
Mon May 19, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
A mix of sun and clouds, breezy and cool with scattered showers today. Highs in the mid to upper 60's.
Clear and cool tonight. Lows in the lower to mid 40's.
Mostly sunny and milder tomorrow. Highs in the lower 70's.