Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
Wed May 21, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Partly sunny to start, then mostly cloudy with the chance of a late day shower today. Highs in the lower to mid 70's
Cloudy with showers likely tonight and a chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50's.
Mostly cloudy with showers likely tomorrow, possible thunder. Highs in the upper 60's.