Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed June 4, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
A mix of sun and clouds today. Highs in the upper 70's.
Mostly cloudy with showers developing overnight tonight. Lows in the mid to upper 50's
Clouds and rain south of I-90 in the morning tomorrow, then scattered showers. North of I-90, mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Highs in the mid 70's north and mid to upper 60's south.