Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
Thu June 5, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Clouds and rain south of I-90 in the this morning, then scattered showers. North of I-90, mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Highs in the mid 70's north and mid to upper 60's south.
Mostly cloudy tonight. Lows in the lower 50's.
A mix of sun and clouds tomorrow with a shower possible in the Adirondacks and Green Mountains. Highs in the mid 70's.