Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
Thu June 12, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Mostly cloudy today with showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Highs near 70.
Mostly cloudy tonight with showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Lows in the mid 60's.
Mostly cloudy and more humid tomorrow with showers and thunderstorms likely, especially in the afternoon and evening. Highs in the mid to upper 70's.