Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- NYS Assemblyman, POK Mayor Pan Talk Of Gun Storage Ordinance
Fri June 13, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Mostly cloudy and more humid today with numerous showers this morning and showers and thunderstorms likely later this afternoon and evening. Highs in the mid 70's.
Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight, then a slow drying trend. Lows in the upper 50's.
Some clouds to start tomorrow, then increasing sunshine, breezy and mild. Highs in the lower to mid 70's.