Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
Mon June 16, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
A mix of sun and clouds. Warm with low humidity. Highs in the mid 80's.
Partly cloudy tonight with the outside chance of a passing shower or thunderstorm. Lows in the lower 60's.
A mix of sun and clouds. Warm and a bit more humid with an isolated shower or thunderstorm. Highs in the lower to mid 80's.