Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
Thu June 19, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Morning Showers for the Catskills, Mid and Lower Hudson Valley and Southern New England. Dry elsewhere. Increasing sunshine in the late morning and mostly sunny for the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70's.
Clear and cool tonight. Lows near 50.
Sunny with low humidity tomorrow. Highs in the mid 70's.